Timberline takes service calls seriously and understands that once a network is built, our clients rely on our dependable qualified crews to assist with operation efforts to keep their networks running 24/7, 365 days a year. We have a full time managed services division for all our clients’ site needs. Our team includes RF technicians, electricians, civil and carpentry crews. All trucks stock a full complement of spare equipment and materials. Whether it is preventive maintenance or a service impacting event, we are a one-stop-shop for all managed services needs.
Our Fleet Includes:
- Complete snow removal services
- Dump trucks
- Rack body delivery trucks
- Mini excavator
- 100 Gal refueling trucks
- Skid Steer
- 15 KW Portable Generators
Timberline Construction employs over 60 people in the field and maintains 44 vehicles, allowing us to quickly service the entire Northeast Region. We have two convenient locations:
- Hooksett, NH (Satellite office)
- Canton, MA (Main office)
For more information or for service call, contact us at:
During the ice storms of 2009 and 2010, as well as Hurricane Irene and the 2011 Halloween snow storm, we performed the following SOW
- Organized crews and equipment to deploy 50+ Generators to various sites throughout the Northeast.
- Refueling services for all generators deployed
- Tracking of generator placement and refueling times.
- We ran a 24x7 operation with electrical crews, project managers, refueling services.
- Also refueled customer supplied generators