Access NortheastMarlborough MA
Architect: Cramer Levine & Company Architects
This Design-Build project created a 2,500 square-foot data center within an existing space. The project components consisted of:
- Rerouting of existing building systems to create space for new data center
- Architectural components including raised access flooring within the segregated space.
- New FM200 fire suppression systems
- New CRAC units and associated ductwork and chillers
- New UPS units and electrical systems to support architectural and equipment upgrades