Wireless Tower Technicians
Timberline Construction is looking for motivated individuals with the drive to gain experience installing cable and antenna systems on towers and rooftops throughout New England. Offices based out of Canton MA and Rochester NH.
TCC is an equal opportunity employer
All candidates need to be dedicated to working safely and have quality workmanship. All potential hires must have a current valid driver’s license. Pay based upon experience with full benefits including paid vacation. All candidates must have all the required hand tools to perform job and that list will be provided to you upon request. We are looking for a candidate with 2+ years of experience in the tower industry.
REQUIRED SKILLS/ QUALIFICATIONS
* Be safety minded and take safety seriously.
*Ability to be prompt on a daily basis, reliable and the ability to retain what is learned in the field and classroom training.
* Previous construction experience is highly recommended.
* Knowledge of working with portable / battery operated tools.
* Have the ability to climb up to 300’ or more on a daily basis.
* Must work well with others.
* Current valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
* Pay based on experience.
* Possess the required basic hand tools in order to perform the job (All safety equipment / PPE will be issued to you and that equipment will be your responsibility to care for and inspect)
* We offer employee paid medical and dental insurance.
* Vacation and Holiday
*401K with an employer match
If you feel that you meet these qualifications and pride yourself on being a punctual, reliable person, with quality workmanship please respond. No phone calls please.